|1. Optimized Structure – The major parts of PERFECT grinders are manufactured from high quality cast iron combined with an outstanding structural design. Major parts are stress relieved to ensure maximum rigidity, stability and machining accuracy.
2. The vertical and cross axes are equipped with high precision linear guide ways combined with high precision ball screw transmission, assuring outstanding feed accuracy and maximum stability.
3. Precision Spindle Design – The spindle runs in a class P4 high precision angular contact bearing, assuring run-out accuracy in 2 μm. The cartridge-type spindle is completely sealed and lubricated for long working lifetime, providing high accuracy grinding and a long service life.
4. (B Type)Vertical and cross feed are controlled by AC servo motors and M.P.G. handwheel. accuracy.
5. Vertical and cross feed are controlled by AC servo motors and M.P.G. handwheel.
6. Continuous compulsory lubrication system, and the auto. lubrication system with pressure switch to lube pressure. Machine operation will be inhibited when below pressure.
7. Customers can choice optional over head wheel dressing & compensating system device for increasing more processing efficiency.