|1. Optimized Structure – The major parts of PERFECT grinders are manufactured from high quality cast iron combined with an outstanding structural design. Major parts are stress relieved to ensure maximum rigidity, stability and machining accuracy.
2. Turcite-B on Slideways – The X and Z axes slideways are coated with Turcite-B for stable movement and long term accuracy.
3. Precision Spindle Design – The spindle runs in a class P4 high precision angular contact bearing, assuring run-out accuracy in 2 μm. The cartridge-type spindle is completely sealed and lubricated for long working lifetime, providing high accuracy grinding and a long service life.
4. Auto Down Feed Control (Option) – All column moving models are available to equip with an auto down feed control (AD5) for greatly increasing operational convenience.
5. Double Wall Construction – The structural parts, such as the column and table, etc., feature double wall construction, assuring maximum rigidity and stability especially when performing heavy grinding.
6. Customer can choice optional AD5 auto down feed system to become 3 axes fully automated thereby making operation more convenient.